You're invited to attend a Live Export Forum
organised by the City of Fremantle.
At the event you'll hear from a panel of speakers discussing the progress being made to end live export, why they're personally against the trade, and the effects it has on animal welfare, our overall economy, employment and Australia's reputation.
You'll also have the opportunity to participate
in a unique public action to help end the trade!
Fremantle Town Hall, 8 William Street, Fremantle
Tuesday 12th October 2010, 6pm, for a 6.30pm start
Email email@example.com by 11th October and let us know if you and any of your friends would like to attend.
Panel speakers will include:
- Brad Pettitt, Mayor of Fremantle
- The Hon. Melissa Parke, Federal Labor MP for Fremantle
- Representatives from the meat processing industry and meatworkers union
- The Hon. Lynn MacLaren, Greens MLC
- Jessica Borg, Campaign Manager, WSPA
- Jodie Jankevics, Campaign Manager, Stop Live Exports
We hope to see you there! If you are unable to attend please check back here on the Humane Chain blog for event updates, or follow our tweets from the forum. Please help us promote the event by re-posting this story on Facebook.