Animals Australia: the voice for animals

Animals Australia: the voice for animals
Love life? Love all of life

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alla Wolf Tasker convinces me about the sort of food obsession we really need





Am listening to/watching this:
IQ2 Debate: 

 This is a must and thoughtful watch.
I particularly enjoyed the contribution of Alla Wolf Tasker
who runs The Lake House down the road at Daylesford
I try to be an ethical consumer - have done for more than forty years.
I try to support local producers and processors and jobs.
I try to support the smaller business rather than corporatisation.
After listening to Alla, I am going to become even more quality conscious.
I am prepared to spend a little more of my limited income on quality and local.
While I am not an admirer of all things French,
I do admire the relationship there between consumer and producer.
If only Australia would.
~~~~~~~
I am including below a paper which is not connected to the above
but may be of interest to Tucker Lovers:

      

No comments:

ShareThis