Animals Australia: the voice for animals

Animals Australia: the voice for animals
Love life? Love all of life

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Paradise, Cinnamon, Crunch and Apple Crumble

I'm here, back, arrived. Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated - in spite of my illness, Herself's illness, and general busy-ness and Spring fever which can be seen over at The Trad Pad. Just popped in to tell you about something I did differently for dessert recently. Instead of the usual topping on the Apple Crumble, this packet of Made and Owned in Australia (and isn't that Paradise), Paradise Cinnamon Crunch got crumbled up, sprinkled over the apples, and dotted with butter. Miss Eagle thought it was absolutely scrumptious and highly commends it. Herself said is was "all right" but preferred the traditional topping.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Well I reckon it sounds scrumptious! In fact, instead of bread & butter pudding for Saturday night dessert (one of the MOTH's favourites), I'm going to do this instead. Thanks Miss E!

ShareThis