Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Can I tell you that The Melbourne Weblogger Meetup Group is to have its very first meetup to-morrow night? Diarise it right now.
- Details are: Date: Wednesday 23 May
- Time: 6.30pm onwards (so those in the CBD can come straight from work)
- Place: The Horse Bazaar Bar - 397 Little Lonsdale St Melbourne
- Cost: nothing - buy your own drinks/coffee/food
Friday, May 18, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
They can be hitched to the fence.
but it can be closer to the owners in that section.
FootFoot (below) makes friends with those on the fence.
Miss Eagle and Herself asked to sit at the back of the paved area. There is lawn there. On the lawn area there are a few Adirondack chairs. Dog owners can sit there and tie the leash to the chair.
Below, is the beautiful Sebastian. A Beagle/Daschund cross. Sebastian is sitting in the treed area. This is an area with gnarled old seaside trees and loose soil underneath. The trees provide natural hitching posts for leashes and the loose soil is great for scratching.
Silver bowls are available and one can see owners with jugs of water busy tending to their pets' needs. This red setter was unsettled and did a fair bit of barking. Other dogs were more patient and settled. Herself and Miss Eagle attributed the setter's barking to its particular temperament.This labrador was a patient soul - even when his owner left.
- Pink Champagne (2) $12.00
- Vegetarian Ciabatta $12.50
- Smoked Salmon Stack $15.50
- Cheesecake $ 6.50
- Tart $ 6.50
- Mocha $ 3.50
- Cappuccino $ 3.00
- TOTAL $59.50
North Point Cafe, 2b North Road, Brighton Phone: 9596 9196
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Thursday, May 10, 2007
- Miss Eagle used orange juice and a little milk instead of milk alone
- Purchase a good quality aluminium steamer complete with lid to obviate the need for the butter paper procedure
- Use Granny Smith apples
- As will be noted, Miss Eagle quartered the Granny Smiths and sliced them. Next time, she will slice them even thinner - or put them in the food processor.
- Didn't do well with having the mixture adhere to the sides. So put half the mixture in the bottom of the steam, then just laid the apple slices on top, laid the remaining mixture on top and pressed it down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- You can omit the sprinkle of sugar - the pudding is really sweet enough.
- Miss E forgot the cloves but didn't miss them.
- The Pud was delish.
- Highly recommended.